Have you ever had a vision so clear you thought it must have already happened?
It begins September 22, 2018 with a radio show called Broke Is No Joke.
- To bring kids and parents together for a common good helping them move the same direction
- To challenge kids and parents to learn about money, wealth, and freedom in a simple way
- To take action in their own lives in these areas so they can see that while not easy, it’s worth it.
What it is:
For Parents: Broke is often used in the punchlines of jokes. With so many people in this situation, it’s something that can get laughed off too easily. But broke is never a joke, at least not for long. Broke, from the word broken, means that it just isn’t working. As parents, we are stressed out and maxed out financially, emotionally, physiologically, and spiritually. With kids ears closed to what we say, but their eyes wide open to what we do, this is our one shot to set the right example and give them a chance to win in life.
For Teens: We’ll invest most of our time having the real discussion about money that is not taught in schools, not discussed over the table at home, and certainly not being shared by the traditional financial industry. We shall also talk about building wealth and achieving true freedom in broader terms so that we can give ourselves the best chance for our best life. Remember that you may only have one life to live, but if you do it right, that should be all you need!
This show is designed for teens and tweens but desired and needed by parents. Grab a cup of cocoa, gather with your family around the radio, and let’s listen, laugh, and grow together once again.
How to get the most out of show:
- Listen with an open mind. Put what you “know” aside just for the moment.
- Listen with family. It’s difficult (though not impossible) to change your mind by yourself. Have discussion with friends and family about the topic. Grow together
- Take notes, read the recommended books, take the challenges – what do you have to lose?
- Participate in the Facebook Group and Website Blog. Share your experience, ask questions, and challenge me.
- Share the show with your friends. The bigger the community, the more interaction and goodies, and the better we will all become.
We may only have one life to live, but if we do it right, it should be all we need!
#money #education #winning #wealth #freedom #kids #familytime #brokeisnojoke