“Most people live above their means and below their potential. It doesn’t have to be that way and it cannot stay that way.”
How is it that in a free country so few of us are truly free?
Could it be that we’re sold the dream, but end up living the nightmare – stressed out, maxed out, underpaid, overworked, and underappreciated? And we’re supposed to be grateful for it!?!?
True Freedom is the product of money, time (our life), and identity. If any one of these go missing, so goes our Freedom. Imagine building competence and confidence in each, making you unstoppable in business, career, relationships, money, and life. More importantly, other than reaching the end with despair and regret, what’s your alternative?
It’s not too late to pull the person you were meant to become out of the person you have become. But we better get started.
What’s Going On?
- 45% of working-age Americans have zero dollars in any long-term savings, personal or with their employer.
- 46% cannot come up with $400 in case of an emergency.
- Average debt per U.S. household is $132,000, not including their home mortgage.
- The average student loan debt is $40,000, with cumulative $1.5 Trillion in the U.S.
- The average person will hold 12 different jobs between ages 18 and 48.
- Inflation-adjusted wages haven’t increased in 40 years.
- 27% of college graduates had a job related to their field of study.
- An estimated 1 million people are absent each day from work due to stress.
- Negative wealth shock (losing 75% of wealth in 2-year period) increases mortality rate by 50%.
- Less than 3% of Americans live a healthy lifestyle with two-thirds clinically overweight or obese.
- 16.2 million U.S. adults experience depression in any given year.
- According to the WHO, one-third of all cancers are preventable.
As an unbroker, my process is one akin to renovation and restoration. Instead of houses though, we break down old beliefs, habits, fears, doubts, and worry that don’t serve you to move forward. All that remains is that shining diamond that you’ve always been, ready, willing, and able to get after it once again.
Caution: I don’t have all your answers. Well, actually I probably do but that won’t help you. The good news is that you already have the answers you need. The challenge is that you’re not asking the right questions. So we will ask the questions nobody is asking to reveal the answers everyone wants, in order to have the business, career, relationships, finances, and life that they desire.